The man behind the Consultancy.
Peter has been an Instrumentation and Functional Safety Engineer in the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical Industry, for over 40 years. He has been design consultant and client - working for the major London Design Contractors as well as Owner Operating companies.
He started on the drawing board and worked his way to Chartered Engineer. From the conceptual stage to start-up and operations. Peter has in depth knowledge of all phases.
Peter is also a Certified Functional Safety Expert experienced in SIL classifications/verification and HAZOP for offshore and onshore facilities
Peter A Heffer
BSc(Hons) MSc MIEE CEng CFSE TÜV FSEng
Dedicated to disseminating knowledge
Copyright © 2017 The Chalfonts Consultancy Ltd
- Chartered Engineer.
- Certified Functional Safety Expert (CFSE).
- TÜV Functional Safety Engineer (TÜV FSEng)
- Corporate member of the Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Affiliate member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Member of the ISA
- IChemE trained HAZOP Leader and Manager
- IChemE trained LOPA Leader
- Shell M269 SIF and SIF Facilitation using SIFpro
- BP Approved HAZOP and LOPA Chairman